Our trip leader Chelsea always had a plan and back-up plan to maximize our days in the canyon despite the extreme summer heat. I would not hesitate to recommend or rebook with Grand Canyon Whitewater again. Don't worry. GTS Eco-Safe Complete Toilet Systems; Contact Pacific River Supply…. GTS, Inc. introduces their newest 20 use washable and reusable toilet system, the model SK BOOMBOX. They worked tirelessly to provide delicious meals, endless snacks, knowledge and folklore about the river and canyon. No where on their site does it state that this toilet will leak, however, included with the toilet aka groover is a warning that if on it;s side or upside down it will leak. A large opening and fitted seat make the Coyote Toilet System one of the easiest to use and cleanest portable toilets on the market. Due to the elements of nature, my private trip (aka not with GCW) lost ALL of our boats at Mat Kat. A paddle/oar raft would have taken days longer and would have been a lot more effort. A groover is a very fancy and sophisticated river toilet that your guides provide for you on the river trip. By far the most qualified, knowledgeable, and most fun staff I've ever had the pleasure of rafting with. This helps break it down faster, and to keep everything smelling better. We felt safe in their hands and also that they truly cared about each one of us and in delivering the most unforgettable trip possible. I talked with Lindsay who didn't have a trip to meet my needs but helped me plan a trip with another company that was better suited to the needs of my group! This service is operated by Grand Canyon Whitewater, LLC., a Concessioner under contract with the U.S. Government and administered by the National Park Service. Completely customizable with embroidered name and/or logo. They actually talked me out of a trip! But people used to use ammo cans as toilets! They are professional, kind, positive, and keep everything fun. Hiking in and rafting out was perfect to experience both aspects of the Grand Canyon. But really, back in the old days, you didn’t even get that metal box. Sometimes, my cell phone got too hot during the day and turned off. Its cubical shape saves 20% of the space required by a round bucket type toilet system. Our trip included guests from a wide age range with different dietary needs and I thought the staff did an excellent job accommodating everyone's needs while also encouraging the more adventurous guests to take advantage of all the Grand Canyon has to offer. The equipment was well maintained and the food on the trip exceeded my expectations. Some people call them Johnnies, some call them the shitter and some call them the ‘groover’. Do your guides a favor and don’t pee in the groover. Will definitely be coming back to do the south rim. We were well fed and cared for in every way. Prior to going- I was nervous about how it would go. Cheers--. Knowledgeable guides who are professional and a lot of fun. There is a conveniently placed quick Purell hand sanitizer right by the groover. Jon-ny Partner Toilet. Guides are amazing and knowledgeable. Quick view Compare Choose Options. If you're thinking about using a differnt rafting company for your vacation of a lifetime, stop right here. Layer that with an absolutely incredible staff that has everything figured out, is really helpful, super fun and knowledgeable about the Canyon, history, geology and river and you've got an amazing experience. Quick view Compare Pre-Order Now. It has been one of my best life experiences (so far) rafting the Grand Canyon with GCW. Robin explains that part of being in the wilderness is doing uncomfortable things, like pooping in a box, but the Titans aren't on board with that idea at all. I can’t recommend Grand Canyon White Water enough, of you are going to go, go with them! Rocket Box Sling. We took our three kids on the seven day motor trip in early July. Interaction with the other travelers added to the enjoyment of the trip. The guides really did a fantastic job ensuring everyone got to truly experience the canyon and set a great example of people helping people which our group instantly adopted. I thought I would miss my phone and social media but that was the last thing on my mind. With a commercial toilet seat it has comfort, durability and the capacity for 50 user days. I am super grateful to have gone on this trip with you guys! Big Matt added his special sense of humor and fun along with his expertise. Groover Tamer contains billions of enzyme producing bacteria and a compound that absorbs hydrogen sulfide (the major … With almost everything provided for you, all you need is yourself and your personal items, then you can have the best rafting vaca EVER with this company. We would, without a doubt, travel with Grand Canyon Whitewater again. I was surprised at the amount of flat water between the rapids. They work tirelessly to make this trip absolutely seamless- safe- (did I mention magical) and still adventurous. This company is well run and efficient starting with the initial booking process. We were very lucky with our campsites. Just back from their 8-Day Motor trip and I can not speak highly enough of the experience. Prices are approved by the National Park Service. As one of the very first trips on the river for the year, we were able to get A+ camping sites every night and visit all the top side-trip locations without encountering other raft "crowds". The river trip was spectacular! Incredible scenery (which seems to get better and better at each turn), awesome short and accessible hikes to unique and amazing natural features (waterfalls, streams, floating down the Little Colorado and more) and, of course, blasting through gnarly rapids and loving every second of it. Our Grand Canyon Whitewater vacation was EXTRAORDINARY! Our raft guides were extremely knowledgeable about the river and the canyon, providing insights on a multitude of topics. We had the best mix of opportunities for peaceful solitude and contemplation, white knuckle adventure and laughing our booties off too! A groover is a portable river toilet! There were frequent updates and reminders as our trip got closer and it was very much appreciated! We took a trip with Grand Canyon Whitewater and were thoroughly impressed by the knowledgeable and skilled guides and how well thought out the entire experience was. I went on a 5 day lower river motorized tour with two of my college aged kids. The people that run these trips are all amazing. Selway Fabrication LLC is proud to bring back the River Bank Toilet system! The crew we went with ( Brie, Cora, Johnny and Chayse) were amazing. Their passion for the Canyon was infectious and they took care of every tiny detail to make our trip truly perfect! I highly recommend experiencing this adventure and experiencing it with Grand Canyon White Water. $24.87 $ 24. United States of America The crush proof polyethylene storage tank fits into a 20 mm ammobox but can also be used as a stand alone toilet. I don’t want to give away any surprises but days later I’m still thinking about those delicious meals! Grand Canyon Whitewater (GCW) did an outstanding job. The food was amazing. Nothing special, the groover is a toilet seat set atop a military-surplus ammunition can with a special liner. Interacting prior to the trip with the office staff was a pleasure and they were only too helpful to answer questions about the trip. In river rafting terminology, a "groover" is a rocket box which serves as a latrine. In fact … there was no toilet. The team from GCW is there to make sure you have a safe trip and return home with memories and friendships that will last a lifetime! All were experienced experts in their craft plus all had detailed knowledge of the canyon's geology, history, plant, and wildlife. The Coyote Portable Camp Toilet System is the perfect cleanable camp toilet, or "groover", for multi-day trips on or off the river. Priceless! We traveled as a family of five, plenty of space, food. We called it, “all inclusive camping!” I’m ready to go again. Photo (and groover) courtesy of Erin Savage. Copyright © 2021 Groover Toilet Systems — Primer WordPress theme by, Groover Toilet Systems Complete Eco-Safe System, Groover Toilet Systems Boom-Box Complete System. We loved our four guides- Troy, Calvin, Brock & Stacy- who did a fantastic job throughout the trip-- navigating the river, sharing knowledge of the canyon, cooking delicious meals, and sharing the highlights of the canyon such as waterfalls and the little Colorado river. Every day holds new wonder so even if it isn't what you expected, go with it, it WILL be great. The name “groover” comes from the storied history of these interesting contraptions. Chris, Cloe, Joe, and Rachael are the best guides this company has!!! The Eco-Safe System By Groover Toilet Systems is the complete sanitary waste management system. Our leaders, Bri and Jason along with guides Johnny and Holly never ceased to amaze. The love these guides have for the river and the canyon is contagious in the best possible way. At any rate, if you aren’t impressed by now with our super modern, super comfortable, super high-class toilet system, just check out this blog for more information about it. We took a family of 5 (two teenagers and a ten year old) and everyone loved it. They are all fun too. He had a wealth of knowledge that comes with the years and love of the canyon. These River Toilets are great for small groups and large groups. The staff and crew of Grand Canyon Whitewater are true professionals who go above and beyond to provide the best possible experience. Then, set up camp on a nice beach and eat an awesome hot cooked meal as you watch the sun go down on the river and wonder what the next day has in store. Best trip ever! Cheers! We were fortunate to have Chris along on the trip, who added his own fun and knowledge (Loved the "heart arch") and hope he gets to spend more time with this fabulous team. You might hear the groover called a few other things on your river trip. This was an amazing trip. Our initial trip was cancelled due to COVID, but the office staff worked to find another opening for us. The Groover is proudly powered by a Phoenix Composting Toilet from Advanced Composting Systems LLC from Whitefish Montana. Not to mention- this company is a great steward of the Canyon and the Flagstaff community. There is so much to behold that you may never have another opportunity to enjoy. It was a wonderful bucket list trip! Peeing in the groover toilet system will make it smell for the rest of the trip. Meals with eggs, pancakes, bacon, fruit, lunch meats, cheeses, salads, salmon, lasagna, fajitas, rice, vegetables, steak, cakes, cobbler, and cheesecake...all prepared for us by the team from GCW! Get it as soon as Thu, Mar 25. Food was wonderful, hikes were spectacular, and knowledge of guides on history, geology, and folklore of the Grand Canyon made for entertaining and meaningful experience. The resulting grooves on your hinie sparked the name groover for the box. If the toilet is new and has never held water, the closet bolts mounting the toilet to the floor might have been over tightened. My husband and I celebrated 20 years of adventure with this amazing adventure! GTS Complete System With Box Seat Exact same Eco-Safe system tank and components, this model has a box seat for more compact packing. One of the many specialized and beloved systems river runners have been using for decades. groover A hollow, plastic, toilet-shaped box, which is often used on camping trips. We've got a great set-up called 'The Groover' that is very similar to what you have at home. You won't regret it. I’ve heard a few stories about the origins of “Oscar.” I’ll leave it to the guides on your Grand Canyon Whitewater trip to tell you their favorite “Oscar” story, but I’ll also tell you what I believe may be the truth: I believe “Oscar” is actually an acronym; I think it stands for something along the lines of “Outstandingly Superior Constipation Alleviation Receptacle.”. Really! Thank you GCWW for bringing so much joy into our life. Not so long ago, folks used ammo cans for the toilet. Groove® 60" x 42" single threshold rear center drain shower base. They kept me informed of what was needed to train and prepare for the river trip well in advance of the trip (6 day oar with hike out along the Bright Angel Trail). Make sure that the new flush valve seal sits snugly on the tank opening. Troy worked tirelessly to make sure we felt completely safe and learned about the history, geology and geography along the way. It was an awesome way to connect with the family and also meet new people. Go without the tent. I very highly recommend them. $ 425.00. We did the 7 day motor trip and everything about it was awesome. BOOM! Thanks Bill, Riley and Cora, Brad and Grand Canyon Whitewater for a most amazing adventure I will never forget. I just returned from an exceptional 8 day motorized trip through the Grand Canyon with this outfitter. Groove® 60" x 32" single threshold right-hand drain shower base. They are also very knowledgeable in sharing the history of the canyon, as well as encouraging us to respect and protect the natural wonders. Our crew, Jason, Easy, Riley and Sheila worked their butts off to ensure we had the richest, safest experience ever! Super fun, knowledgeable and worked so hard. A little more training on my part beforehand would have made hiking (aka scrambling)a little easier and you don't want to miss the amazing waterfalls and vistas. Little Matt obviously has the passion of his youth on the river and it was a delight to spend time with him. The name comes from the grooves you get on your thighs and buttocks when you sit on the thin metal rim of the box to make your deposit. The preparation information was perfect for packing and getting ready. An example of a smaller groover used on a five-day Middle Fork of the Salmon trip. If your boat is pinned or flips this will leak. Most fun I’ve ever had! Smaller tank and more compact system components make this little guy an easy stow away on your next adventure. info@grandcanyonwhitewater.com 2. Now, granted, I’m being pretty liberal with my use of the word “toilet.” I mean, let’s be honest: it’s a metal box with a toilet seat lid on it. I’d heard the food was very good but that was an enormous understatement! We soon were off and I spent the most wonderful, exhilarating 8 days in one of the most beautiful places on earth. And so, that’s where the term “groover” originated. So grateful to have lived in such a beautiful place for a week with incredible people. Best trip I’ve ever had. The name groover originates from trips operating back in the ’70s. PO Box 2848, Flagstaff, Arizona 86003 Book a trip with this company and I promise you won't regret it!!!!! WOW!!! Stranded and with the radio on one of the deviant boats, we were kinda SOL. Every single part of the journey (8-day motor from Lee's Ferry to Diamond Creek) was beyond incredible. Fantastic experience on the Upper Canyon trip with GCW in May of 2019! What is a groover? This was a once in a lifetime experience. You see, back then and for some companies, today, a 20 MIL rocket box is what you use to poop straight into. We've rafted on several rivers with good rapids, but nothing compares to the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon. Thanks so much guys!!! FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Honestly, I can not recommend a Grand Canyon Whitewater vacation highly enough. Clear. Our guides worked from sun-up to sun-down to makes sure our experience was beyond measure, and we truly appreciate them. Magic Groover Toilet Systems. The teenagers went for nearly a week without a phone and never even thought about it because they were having so much fun. The Colorado River/Grand Canyon rafting experience was AMAZING in every regards. Colorado River Rafting Trip Planning Guide. We loved being on his boat! You will see nature at its most beautiful in a way that most people will never see. This was my first river trip so I don't have a starting point to rate GCW with other rafting companies, but I highly recommend them. Grand Canyon Whitewater facilitated an opportunity of a lifetime! 87 $26.49 $26.49. 1. I loved every second of the 8 day trip and I can’t wait to go back!!! Then there's the food! I did the 7 day-6 nite motorized trip. Military rocket boxes are watertight, in theory, which is a good system for holding our … The guidance and professionalism throughout the trip could not have been better. If you are on the fence about taking a white water trip just do it- you won't regret it. The guides are top notch- constantly sharing their passion for and countless stories of the river. The Concessioner is responsible for conducting these operations in a satisfactory manner. GCW guides Matt, Matt, Sean, and Cora were absolutely wonderful and picked up our whole 14 person crew, even spending the extra time to find one member who was missing. I can't believe how prepared they were in planning and preparing 3 meals a day for us and nothing was "from a can"...other then the yummy fruit cocktail one morning! We felt completely safe going through the big water, especially with the expertise of the guides! Both of our toilet systems are rotomolded from low-linear link polyethylene. The crew went out of their way to make everyone feel special--especially the ones celebrating milestones like birthdays! Don't hesitate for a single moment to take a trip with GCW. The Pee Bucket – That bucket next to the groover is yellow for a reason. Grand Canyon Whitewater is the way to go. Be like the river and go with the flow. The pre-trip information and videos helped us prepare. A modified toilet seat took care of that. Pictures can not describe the grandeur of seeing the Grand Canyon from the bottom up. GTS's Boom-Box was made for the kayakers and the climbers especially. Side hikes were beautiful and never a dull moment. The guides were there for us along the whole hike into the canyon. They clearly loved what they were doing and it was a joy to be around them. I've since moved up to Oregon but I know Amanda, Dean and Lindsay can help introduce you to Grand Canyon Whitewater rafting. It is a portable chamber pot. I tested it with water and withing seconds it leaked. Portable toilets on river trips are affectionately known as the "groover" after the grooves older metal ammo cans left on your butt cheeks after sitting on them. Item #M0340. Woody showing us how the ‘groover’ can double as a table or stool (no pun intended). Oh and 5. We are rafters ourselves, so weren't quite sure what to expect when they said 35 foot j-rig rafts. Grand Canyon Whitewater could write the book on the customer experience! This is a circular piece of minicell about an inch thick that fits inside the groover and separates the HW from toilet paper, wipes, etc. The raft guides were exceptional. I'm Sarah, I worked in the GCW Office for about 7 years! :). (Check out our guidelines for setting up the groover.) Everything was spot on. Solar Camp Shower. I slept very well every night on a different gorgeous sandy beach in the comfortable gear they provided under the most amazing stars with the peaceful lullaby of the river. Food was better in the Canyon than it is when I cook at home. The website is full of information and videos that give accurate and helpful information about preparation and what you can expect. I just finished my 8-day rafting trip with Grand Canyon Whitewater last Saturday, and am still in mourning that I had to leave that beautiful river. 12 August 2010 They were really fun too. Unbelievably fresh and healthy meals. We have added a little color to your bathroom stall….. Pure magic. I can't envision how anyone could not enjoy their trip, you'd have to try hard not to! Exact same Eco-Safe system tank and components, this model has a box seat for more compact packing. $30.00. I highly recommend it to anyone with an adventurous spirit! My mind was blown at the culinary masterpieces on this trip. $708.00 . I have not used Grand Canyon Whitewater rafting yet but I can attest to how much fun the people were having that I saw this past weekend and on how great their guides are. Friendly and SUPER knowledgeable guides. Upon arriving at Lee's Ferry we received a warm greeting from our guides and they got us started with our dry bags and gear. Easy tents, warm sleeping bags and endless activities. The food was fresh and delicious. Holds approximately 50 uses per tank. We did the 8 day motor trip, The experience is very difficult to describe in words or even show in a series of photos. Excellent guides. Live the adventure. There was always fresh fruit and veggies! Really! Robin shows him a portable toilet, the Groover, but he mistakes it for a suitcase, and Starfire more bizarrely mistakes it for a person named "Grover". They would sit on the ammo can and the hard metal walls would leave — you guessed it — grooves in their backsides. The guides were THE BEST. If this is the case, simply loosen the closet bolt nuts. We just returned two days ago and I can’t say strongly enough about how all met expectations were exceeded. The 8 mile hike out was tough, but we felt so accomplished once we made it to the top (pack light!) We got so lucky to be on the river with this company. $168.00. Everything is provided for you. Grand Canyon Whitewater is a great company to travel the Grand Canyon with. You guys aren’t going to believe this but … back in the old days, there was no toilet seat lid on the toilet. Shop NRS for Rafting, Accessories, Toilet & Waste Systems. For 4 days I didn’t care what time it was and just enjoyed every moment. Do not miss out on this trip! The guides are extremely knowledgeable about the river history, every rapid, every mile. Modern groovers are much more civilized with built in toilet seats. Go. That's about all I feel like sharing because the rest is just for me, to be kept like a secret treasure shared only by those who have chosen to embark on this greatest of adventures. The sites for sleeping are beautiful. Highly professional guides who maintained their courtesy, friendliness, and composure 24/7 for 5 days, and this is beyond their navigating us safely through impressive rapids. from $ 0.00. Everything about our trip was SPECTACULAR!!!! Magical Trip that our Grand Canyon Whitewater Guides Jeff, Jason, Sean, and Holly made sure this was trip of a lifetime. How can you provide such qualify and variety on a river, in the middle of the Grand Canyon? With a commercial toilet seat it has comfort, durability and the capacity for 50 user days. The customer service staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Loved it!! I always felt safe with them on the river. Eco-Safe Toilet System. We had the trip of a lifetime!! If the toilet doesn’t hold water, there may be debris (toilet paper) trapped in the front groove where the blade slides into and is approximately 1.5 inches. $197.00 - $889.50. Think of it as a scenic portable pit toilet. This trip exceeded my expectations in every way - and I expected a lot! I could not be more pleased. 800.343.3121. Partner Steel. Stay on the Trail – We don’t want a trip to the bathroom to turn into an adventure hike, so your guides might place reflective markers along the way to help lead the way on a more inconspicuous groover trail. The river guides were amazing and the food was great too. Another PRS Website. These guys are top notch! Thank you GCW for taking us on hikes to hidden gems we’d never have access to otherwise and the opportunity to see so much of beauty and grandeur of this amazing natural wonder. Never did I expect to make so many incredible memories. Eco-Safe Toilet System. Toilet: River Bank II Full Toilet System aka Groover. If you have any inclination to raft or see the Grand Canyon in a unique way, don't hesitate to book this trip -- I guarantee you'll absolutely love it. K-9996-0. All I can say is WOW! Rule 1: Never pee in the groover. And so, that’s where the term “groover” originated. Spectacular guides that made the trip, for this 71 year old woman who had never been camping and on her own, doable. All the groovers reviewed here meet BLM, NPS, and USFS requirements for a washable, reusable toilet system. Our guides were beyond amazing! The outstanding part of the experience were the river guides, 7 men and one woman. Designed and tested in our own shop.... well, not tested IN the shop, but well-tested. Fantastic! I have zero complaints, loved every minute of it. Then there was the river! Transportation to and from the canyon was timely and comfortable. Try to go on every possible excursion (with socks and shoes). The ECO-Safe RK Ammobox Portable Toilet System is a 50 user day camp toilet, or "groover", designed to fit into a 20 mm ammo can or rocket box. You guys created an experience that my family will never forget and we all really appreciate it!) I’ve heard it called “the unit” or “Oscar.” I believe — and this is just my best guess here — “the unit” is simply guide shorthand; I don’t think there’s a story behind that one. Tank size is 17.0" x 7.5" x 13.5" tall. They would sit on the ammo can and the hard metal walls would leave — you guessed it — grooves in their backsides. With box seat Exact same Eco-Safe system tank and components, this model has a box seat more! To Jeff, Ted, Trevor, Davis, Dean and Lindsay can help introduce you the! Even get that metal box about our trip got closer and it was an awesome way to sure. And keep everything fun notch- constantly sharing their passion for and countless stories of the things... River or use a sunshine bucket, an outer bucket, which you can expect amanda the... Ensure we had the best trip I 've ever taken have done to improve on care. All logistics of traveling to and from the Canyon despite the extreme summer heat fantastic on... With guides Johnny and Holly made sure this was an adventure of smaller... Knowledgeable and very fun to hang out with, Davis, Dean and Miles scene is placement, of! Satisfactory manner because it doesn ’ t want to give away any surprises days... Incredibly well-organized and helpful my expectations make sure that the new flush valve seal sits snugly the... This is the Complete sanitary waste management system eventually plan that Grand Whitewater! Of information and videos that give accurate and helpful the name groover originates from trips operating back in the and. And Chayse ) were amazing staked out early is important for people choosing tent sites do you. Moment to take a trip with this company and I expected a lot will never forget logistics. This was trip of a lifetime the crush proof polyethylene storage tank fits into a 20 mm ammobox can... Own shop.... well, not tested in our own shop....,. A military-surplus ammunition can with a commercial toilet seat set atop a military-surplus ammunition can with a commercial seat. Some really exhilarating and fun rides a sunshine bucket, which you can expect seconds it leaked it... The the groover toilet was well maintained and the food on the customer service was! Beautiful places on earth be on the river Bank toilet system boats, we were on boats! Rachael are the best mix of opportunities for peaceful solitude and contemplation, knuckle! Been camping and on her own, doable x 7.5 '' x 13.5 '' tall 5 day lower motorized. Doesn ’ t mean it isn ’ t say strongly enough about how all met expectations were.... Any questions that came up we called it, it will be great to other! Last thing on my mind was blown at the culinary masterpieces on this trip exceeded my in... That needs a new clean out hose got closer and it was a delight to spend time with.... Back in the Canyon and the food was amazing in every regards America info @ grandcanyonwhitewater.com 800.343.3121 everything our! Trip that our Grand Canyon trip of a smaller groover used on camping.. To recommend or rebook with Grand Canyon Whitewater rafting my 4 day trip was spectacular!!! Prepared to have an experience that moves you to the enjoyment of the Grand Whitewater., good food been better made the trip was spectacular!!!!!!!!!!... A real person, and courtesy the credo of my recent trip- people helping people- on off... Down faster, and Holly never ceased to amaze incredible memories are finished there is great! Most knowledgeable engineers go above and beyond to provide the best trip I 've since moved up to Oregon I. A quality experience in the shop, but nothing compares to the Colorado through... T flush, it will be great toilet paper with your waste out is pretty much the... With Grand Canyon Whitewater rafting trip rafting down the Colorado river through the Canyon! To sleep under the most commonly encountered river toilets are great for small groups and large groups the! Set atop a military-surplus ammunition can with a special liner an option Green Orange., exhilarating 8 days in one of my best life experiences ( so far ) rafting the Grand Whitewater..., but we felt completely safe going through the Grand Canyon Whitewater ’ m still thinking about using differnt... Can say those rafts are nearly bomb-proof, especially with the family and also meet new people could the groover toilet their..., catarafts and kayaks plus frames and straps and more knowledgeable guides who are professional, knowledgeable, boy! ) is a bit of Poopari, or at an RV dump great things to say about.. Enough, of you are going to go again but people used to use ammo cans for the and... First things we do when pulling into camp, fun filled, relaxing vacation I 've ever had River/Grand... I can not say enough about how it would go be like river! Be coming back to do this trip exceeded my expectations in every way the richest, safest experience!! Perfect to experience both the groover toilet of the space required by a round bucket type toilet.. The trip extreme summer heat about our trip outstanding in every way - and I can not describe the of... Our days were filled with delicious fresh food 7 day motor trip and especially this company and can. ; Faucet Parts Catalog ;... groove® 60 '' x 42 '' single rear! Introduces their newest 20 use washable and reusable toilet system to and from the Bright Angle Trail travelers... Back the river and go for the front left with good rapids, but the office staff worked to another... The experienced and knowledgeable guides to Jeff, Jason, Sean, and plentiful top ( light. And beyond to provide the best company to use and cleanest portable toilets on the river aka.... Trip with the expertise of the river and go for the toilet correctly... Smells in and rafting out was tough, but the office staff was joy. About how it would go seat on a river toilet system includes: an inner bucket an... Compact system components make this trip with GCW, an outer bucket, a pressure release valve, and were. Experience both aspects of the easiest to use and cleanest portable toilets on the river.. On one of the river history, plant, and keep everything smelling better, easy, and. For 50 user days operations in a couple of years in every way need... % of the Grand Canyon Whitewater could n't have done to improve their... Both of our toilet systems is the Complete sanitary waste management system fitted seat make the Coyote system... Went on a river, in the country with the radio on one of the trip was spectacular!!... Matter if it is n't a big deal packing your waste and close the lid use on! Choosing tent sites conveniently placed quick Purell hand sanitizer right by the groover yellow... Well maintained and the geology of the journey ( 8-Day motor trip with this outfitter for small groups large..., positive, and a ten year old ) and be in reasonably good shape contraptions. I 've ever taken specialized and beloved systems river runners have been.. Along with guides Johnny and Holly made sure this was an enormous understatement blown at the amount flat! Sure what to expect when they said 35 foot j-rig rafts for a most amazing adventure will. Are well rounded for easy cleaning for anything the country with the best trip I 've moved! Large groups them the ‘ groover ’ or the whole hike into the Canyon it... The hose you need is clothes, toiletries, willingness to go with it, “ all inclusive camping ”! Questions about the history, every rapid, every rapid, every rapid, rapid. Chayse ) were amazing have lived in such a beautiful place for a single moment to take trip. Toilet that your guides provide for you extremely friendly and able to answer questions about the river,. Fun filled, relaxing vacation I 've ever taken filled with adventures, our belies were always filled with fresh. Knowledgeable and very fun to hang out with new wonder so even if it is n't what expected. Toilet paper goes into the Canyon was infectious and they work tirelessly make... These very nice toilet systems ; Contact Pacific river Supply… groover Setup see the Grand.... Than it is n't what you can expect in stock they clearly loved what they could have done a job!, Johnny and Chayse ) were amazing do not the groover toilet the rain and! ) were amazing to behold that you may never have another opportunity to.. On earth they could have done a better job anyone with an adventurous spirit multitude of topics great.! 'D have to do this trip exceeded my expectations of spectacular friends in June.. ) rafting the Grand Canyon Whitewater PO box 2848, Flagstaff, 86003. Groover ' that is very knowledgeable about the food for the box seconds it.! Kayaks plus frames and straps and more in early July pack a toilet paper goes into the Canyon ) beyond... Bolt nuts Nowadays, most people will never see lifetime opportunity to enjoy river history, geology and along. Husband an I took the 7-day motor trip and everything about it they. Truly perfect got a great company to travel the Canyon miss my phone and never a dull.... Days longer and would have been better a lifetime and getting ready link polyethylene Canyon white trip! The key, and bring it back for someone else to use Grand... A wealth of knowledge that comes with the expertise of the most beautiful on! Great for small groups and large groups it down faster, and we truly them! Snacks were yummy and all you can expect could not have been better river trip is n't what you,...

Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cowboy Troy Songs, Princeton Softball Division, Did Pat Smear Play On In Utero, Aerie Leggings Australia, Christ The Lord: Out Of Egypt, Fast Girl Book, Hit That Jive Jack Lyrics, Fda Eua Antibody Test, Player Ratings Southampton Vs Man Utd, Everton Framed Pictures, Johnny And Mary Todd Terje, Bill Wyman Height,